Voter Help Desk
State of Ohio
Where do I send the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB)?

The FWAB must be sent by hardcopy mail to your local election office.

The mailing address will automatically print on the instructions that come with the FWAB printout on our site. You can always look up the mailing address through the Election Official Directory, or if you send your FWAB through Express Your Vote, the address will be provided through the system.



Choose another category: