Voter Help Desk
Where do I send my Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request form?

The form must be sent to your local election office in the state/county where you vote, which for overseas voters is the jurisdiction determined by your address of last residence in the U.S.

After you generate the Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request form using the online process on this website, you will need to download, print, and sign your form.  The downloaded file will contain instructions and information, including the mailing address and email address of your local election jurisdiction.

In addition, mailing addresses and other contact information for your local election office can always be found in the Election Official Directory on our website.

Choose another category: