Voter Help Desk
How do I request a ballot?

To request a ballot, you can simply fill out a ballot request form by going to the Register to Vote / Absentee Ballot page on our website.

This form works simultaneously for overseas voters and uniformed services voters to accomplish any of the following:

  1. Overseas Voter registration

  2. Absentee ballot request

  3. Address change

  4. Confirmation of your current address for your election official

Once your form is completed you may download, print, sign, and send your form to the Election Office address provided with your document and instructions.

Note: The form must be submitted by you. Our system does not send any documents in your name - only you can submit your own voting documents to your election office.



Choose another category: