Voter Help Desk
I'm already a registered voter. Do I need to refile my form?

Even if already registered, uniformed services and overseas voters still need to request an absentee ballot each calendar year in which they wish to vote. You can do so by clicking on "Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request" on our website.

Choose another category: