Voter Help Desk
Where do I send my Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request form?

The form must be sent to your local election office in the U.S. state/county where you vote (this is called your voting jurisdiction). For overseas voters, this jurisdiction is determined by the address of your last residence in the U.S. If you have never lived in the U.S. before, then this will be your parent’s/family’s last residence address in the U.S..

After you generate the Register to Vote/Absentee Ballot Request form using the online process here on our website, you will need to download, print, and sign your form. The downloaded file will contain instructions and information, including the mailing address and email address of your local election jurisdiction. Please read this information so you send your form to the correct address!

In addition, mailing addresses and other contact information for your local election office can always be found in the Election Official Directory on our website. Once you are on the directory page, input your state and region, and click on the “Address Information” tab at the top of the screen.

Choose another category: