Voter Help Desk
Where do I send my completed Federal Absentee Write-in Ballot (FWAB)?

The FWAB should be returned to your local election office. The mailing address will automatically print on the instructions that come with the FWAB printout on our site, so make sure to read them! You can also look up your local election office’s mailing address by visiting the Election Official Directory on our website. Once there, input your state and region, and then click on the “Address Information” tab.

Do NOT give your ballot to another US citizen to take back to the US and drop into the local post. This is a sure way to have it rejected. Overseas ballots must have overseas postmarks on their envelopes! Postal mail is always a safe option. You can look up all available transmission options in the State Voter Information Directory in the section entitled, Voter Materials Transmission Options.



Choose another category: