Voter Help Desk
I moved back to the US and want to vote here - what do I do?

If you moved back to the U.S., you should contact your election office to change your voting status from Overseas Voter to Domestic Voter. 

You will very likely need to complete a new state voter registration form. For that you can go to U.S. Vote Foundation -

If you would like to contact your election official, you can use the Election Official Directory on this website - click on the option in the sidebar. There you will have all the contact information.

Choose another category: