Voter Help Desk
I'm back in the U.S., how do I register and vote?

If you are a registered overseas voter returning to the United States, you need to inform your local election official in the U.S. of the change. The election official to contact is the one in the voting district of your last U.S. residence address. You can look up the contact information of your local election official in the Election Official Directory on our website.

You should also complete a domestic voter registration form and submit it to the local election official in the area where you are now living in the United States. To generate your state-specific voter registration form, you can go to the U.S. Vote Foundation:

Choose another category: