Voter Help Desk
How many forms do I need to complete?

There is really only one form that concerns you. The same Voter Registration/Ballot Request form works simultaneously for overseas and uniformed services voters to accomplish any of the following:

1. Voter registration
2. Ballot request
3. Change-of-address
4. Confirmation of your current mailing address to your election official
5. Voter Declaration/Affirmation (first page) of the Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot

To generate the registration/ballot request form, just click on the Register to Vote/Request your Ballot.

* For historical reasons, the US federal voting office continues to refer to the registration/ballot request form as an "FPCA," which stands for Federal Postcard Application. Don't let this confuse you: The form is not a postcard, and you are not applying for a postcard, but the term FPCA persists with many election officials.

Choose another category: