Voter Help Desk
I registered and voted in the last federal election - do I need to refile my form?

You must submit a new Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request form early in every election year in which you would like to vote in order to receive absentee ballots for that year's elections. You should also resubmit the form if your address changes. Never assume that your ballot will simply be sent to you without refiling the Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request form.

A renewed form will confirm the mailing address for your ballot to your local election official. To generate the Voter Registration/Ballot Request form, please click on "Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request" on our website.

If you have established a Voter Account, then it is just a mouse click away to reprint your form.

You may also want to make direct contact with your election official to confirm that you are on the voting rolls and will receive your absentee ballot for the upcoming election. Contact details can be found in the Election Official Directory on our website.

Choose another category: