Voter Help Desk
What if I moved? How do I change my overseas address?

To update your overseas address, or any other details about your voter registration, you should submit a new Voter Registration/Absentee Ballot Request form (also known as the Federal Post Card Application, or FPCA) with the updated information.

To do so, go to Register to Vote / Absentee Ballot and fill out your information in the registration form. This form will simultaneously act as an Absentee ballot request.

Once your form is completed you may download, print, sign, and send your form to the Election Office address provided with your document and instructions.

Note: The form must be submitted by you. Our system does not send any documents in your name - only you can submit your own voting documents to your election office.

If you have moved or are moving back to the United States, please see the question, "I'm back in the U.S., how do I register and vote?" in the Address-related section of this FAQ. 



Choose another category: